Click To Find Out
ASIFA Partnersfirst Promotion
Join ASIFA-Hollywood

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Annie Awards Voting

Voting on the 36th Annual Annie Awards has begun. We have made every effort to be sure everyone has their voting information. If you have not received or lost your log-in information, please use the following link to access your log-in password:

https://eballot3.votenet.com/annieawards/forgetpassword.cfm?CFID=5158573&CFTOKEN=98073307

You may then submit your email address and your information will be sent to you.

If you have recently changed your email address, please call 1-866-543-8750 to retrieve your log-in information, and then please email membership@asifa-hollywood.org to permanently update your contact information.

Please note that only members who were current as of November 30, 2008 are eligible to vote on the 36th Annual Annie Awards. If your membership expired before that date, or if you joined ASIFA-Hollywood after that date, you are not eligible to vote this year.

Labels: ,

StumbleUpon Toolbar Stumble It!

1 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I tried to vote on the Annie Awards ballot site at 4pm on Jan. 23rd and later again at 10pm the same day - before the midnight cutoff deadline. The website was no longer streaming the videos at these times. I tried to watch them both at home and at my place of work and the streaming did not work in either place, though it had played fine at my workplace just a few days earlier. Because I couldn't watch the videos, the system wouldn't let me vote which was a shame because I only had four categories left in which to vote. I can't even tell if my votes in other categories counted because I couldn't get to the button that allowed me to submit my ballot - again because I couldn't get the videos to stream. I was not the only one to have this problem. Other friends of mine had the same problem as well. I hope that ASIFA will extend the voting deadline to address this problem. Who knows how many last-minute voters could not make their voices heard because the video stopped streaming.

- Bill

 

Post a Comment

<< Home